TRICKS TO DOWNLOAD FROM YOUTUBE WITH YOUR PHONE

5 comments
Good day Lovely viewers and my good readers, downloading from youtube with your cell phone has become difficult, Today, I want to show you a way to do that online.

SIMPLY FOLLOW THE SCREENSHOT BELOW

1.Go to YOUTUBE SITE
enter your favourite video into the search box provided.





2.

Visit this site VIDEO2mp3
copy and paste the Video url
of the video you want to download into the search box provided, as shown below.




3.
Your video will look like this.




Lastly, you are to reload the last page to see your downloading link.

ENJOY!

5 comments:

  1. marx always onpoint...............9ice tut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! By God's grace, I will always be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! By God's grace, I will always be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! By God's grace, I will always be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! By God's grace, I will always be.

    ReplyDelete

Note That all your comments are being moderated by the ADMIN So Ensure your comments are strictly based on this article before it goes live on the Blog'

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG